Nanise is the Navajo word for plants
Nanise Native Plants is a full service landscaping company
providing a wide variety of services:
- Thoughtful, water wise landscape design, installation and maintenance.
- Drip irrigation repair, installation and maintenance
- Rainwater harvesting solutions
- Native and low water use lawns and ground covers
- Native and desert adapted trees, shrubs, perennial flowers, cacti and succulents.
- "Anasazi" Native stone and flagstone projects
- Erosion Control projects
- Pinon/Juniper/Ponderosa Pine thinning projects to reduce wildfire hazard
- Living windbreak design and installation
- Fruit orchard installation and maintenance
- and more...
Nanise brings to you:
- Skilled, hard working Native American landscape professionals from the Alamo Navajo Reservation to complete your projects on time and within the bid
- A promise to use organic gardening practices and materials that are in harmony with our planet's health
- High quality work at a fair price
- A free initial consultation with new customers
Serving the Socorro Valley and the Magdalena High Country Since 2007